Ingredients for 6 people
- 100 g of cornstarch
- 40 g of wheat flour ( T55)
- 125 g of caster sugar
- 25 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 60 cl of whole milk
- 5 cl of Armagnac
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
- the worn zest of an untreated orange
- 1 pinch of salt
Stages of preparation
- Sieve both flours in a bowl, add the caster sugar, and then dilute with a third of the cold milk.
- Incorporate the rest of milk, and then overturn into a pan.
- Add the butter; carry in shivers by mixing regularly.
- Let cook 5 min, and then cut the fire. Let warm 30 min by mixing from time to time.
- Preheat the oven in 180 °C (th. 6). Incorporate Armagnac, beaten eggs, vanilla sugar, orange peel and salt.
- Deeply mix; it should not stay a lump.
- Overturn into a buttered and floured mold, put in the oven for 45 min approximately: the blade of a knife planted at the heart of the mias has to take out again sandbank.